Friday, June 5, 2009

My Life, Aye?

So I've been hearing some news that my blog is quite popular, aye! I can understand the appeal - I'm a single fella, from a mysterious foreign country, with some sexy badunk-a-dunk in my trunk-a-trunk. A little jelly in my doughnut (Tim Horton's of course). A little wiggle with my jiggle. Some fluffiness with my toughiness! Well, you get the point...

Since I probably have some readers who don't know my story, let me tell you a little about myself.

My mama found me at the pet store on Prince Edward Island when I was just 6 weeks old. I was pretty petite back then (only 2 pounds according to my vet records). One time as a kitten, I was sleeping on a couch cushion with my human sister, and when she woke up, I was snuggled on her shoulder sucking on her ear lobe! Guess I confused her ear for some tasty kitten's milk! My cuteness didn't stop there though. I used to like to leave cat toys in her shoes too when she came to visit.

I grew up with another cat named Smoke. He was a big fella, like myself, and LOVED to go outside. He was a little crazy, well ok, maybe a lot crazy! But we had a good little life when he wasn't being the bossy older brother. Unfortunately, he had an accident with one of those machines the humans have (the metal ones with the wheels). He healed for the most part, but I think it took too many of his 9 lives. He's very happy in heaven now. He runs and plays where ever he wants, and there are no cars there because everyone has angel wings and can fly.

Just a few years ago, my mama got a dog! At first, I was like, "MEOW WHAAAAT?!", but we already had a canary named George, so I let it go. Cat, bird, dog - whatever, we're all special in our own ways.

My furry sister's name is Peggy Sue. We are pretty good friends. It took me a bit to warm up to her because she loves to play while I love to sleep, but I have to admit, her sunny personality is contagious. She also used to eat my food all the time! I found that pretty rude for a Canadian lady. I mean I can't maintain this svelte fighting weight without my kibble!

Recently, my mama went on a journey to see Smoke. I'm sure they're having a fabulous time in heaven. It's weird she's not here on Earth, but I'm ok... matter of fact, I'm having a wonderful time living in Las Vegas. I'm so excited to hang out with all my extended family. I've heard so much about them over the years because they sent my mama lots of emails, had funny phone calls, and visited our happy home. And now, I'm even starting to make some new friends.

Here are a few of my favorite things:
#10 - The birds outside flying by. They're so fun to watch!
#9 - Canadian hockey
#8 - The word "hoser". Americans don't use it enough!
#7 - Rolling around. My mama taught me how to roll over. Pretty cute huh?
#6 - Chillin'
#5 - My blue cushion my mama made and now my fabulous big bed!
#4 - Doofus Dog - he's a hoot! I love that funny guy.
#3 - Being brushed
#2 - My fort that Niece built me. See, I tried to squeeze behind the books on the bookshelf because it seemed like a neat spot. So, she cleared them out and gave me a shelf and put blankets around it. I crawl in there and pretend I'm a lion in a cave. It's awesome. What kid doesn't love a fort?!
#1 - It's a tie between kibble and sleep.

Well, it's getting late here in the Pacific time zone. Until next time avid readers!!

Pawsitively Yours,
Boo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...