Friday, May 7, 2010

Canadian or Canadien, Eh?

My favorite hockey team, the Canadiens, are in the playoffs. Upon shopping their website for a kitty size hockey jersey, it dawned on me that they spell Canadien differently than most other people.


Upon further internet research, and a short nap with a kibble break, I realized that everything from bacon to mounties to Canadian Idol spell it with the "a". So that makes me think, what other words can interchange the "a" and "e"? Let's see, eh!

Cat or Cet
Meow or Maow
Whiskers or Whiskars
Salmon or Selmon
Kibble or Kibbla
Hairball or Heirball
Nap or Nep

The possibilities seem endless!

In the end, I think Canadien spells one thing - VICTORY!


Pawsitively yours,
The Boo Man

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Those silly Canadians! I am going to inquire about this with Boo's fellow Canadian. :)

Good luck to the Canadiens! I like the Maple Leafs but I am certain they are not in the playoffs! HA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...