Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy July, Eh!

It's my birthday month! *Meow Meow*

It's also the month where the United States does this crazy thing called "July 4th" or "Independence Day". They celebrate by staying outside in the really hot weather and shooting loud sparkley things into the sky. Seems a wee bit strange to me, eh!


I'm excited that Niece and The Boy will be home an extra day! They love long weekends, but it usually means more noise around here which does not please us sleeping kitties!

I haven't planned anything big for my birthday yet. I think I'll take an extra long nap that day (which is the 25th for those of you who haven't check out my bio). Maybe I'll order some salmon. I was going to have a party but I wasn't sure if Lila, Frankie, Newbe, and Keebler would come, and I wouldn't want them to trouble themselves buying gifts online anyway - even though I love to play in new boxes!

Well, Happy July everyone! The countdown to Boo's Birthday is on!!


Pawsitively Yours,
Boo Man

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...