Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthday Greeting, Aye!

I wanted to say thank you for all the birthday wishes. Turning 6 was pretty good! I had a wonderfully relaxing time on Saturday. And if I can say so myself, I think I only look 3!

Here's one of my great birthday greetings from Mary M. up on the Island. I hope my Island friends are having a tail waggin' good summer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO! I miss seeing you escape on your Mom and go under the car. I do think of you and and Peggy Sue often. I am going to send you a picture of Curley. I believe you and he could be twins - 20 lbs - beautiful like you Boo. I enjoy all your talks, and I know Niece is so good to you. Be good to all your new friends. I miss you. Love, Mary & Curley

Here's the photo of Curely. I think we look alike too! We'd be some handsome fellas out on the town in Vegas!


Pawsitively yours,
Birthday Boo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...