Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fresh Air, Aye!

After a long and hot summer, (ok I have to admit, I didn't know it was hot as I was inside with some lovely air conditioning) last night and this morning it was finally COOL! Cool like when Niece opens the refrigerator or freezer and I stick my head in. Cool enough to open the windows and get some fresh air. Ahhhhhh, it smells so good! And I can hear the birds!! I was wondering why they were so quiet as I looked out the windows every day. I knew they talked.

The internet says it is 62 F degrees (17C). I don't know what I think about this F degree thing, but I must meow-speak as the Americans do, aye?!

Anyway, here are a few photos of Keebler and I standing in the open window in the office smelling the cool breeze and watching all of the birds in the giant tree out front. What a glorious morning!

Here I am trying to encourage the others to come take a look! "Come on guys! I mean girls!"

Just enjoying the view...and being a polite gentleman by letting Keebler have front row seating.

That bird better not joke with us! We'll get 'em!
Pawsitively Yours,
A cool and refreshed Boo Man

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...