Saturday, March 27, 2010

Canadian Holidays, Eh!

Ever since I moved, I've neglected Canadian holidays. I thought maybe it would be helpful if I listed them here and reviewed them.

February - Family Day or known to me as Islander Day
May - Victoria Day
July - Canada Day
August - Civic Holiday
December - Boxing Day

We also have holidays that are like America's but a little different
September - Labour Day
October - Thanksgiving
November - Remembrance Day

Then there are the usual
New Year's
St. Patrick's Day
Easter
Christmas

Then there are the smaller known cat holidays
January - Hairball Day
March - Bird Watching Day
April - Fish Celebration Day
June - Snoozer Day

But at the end of any holiday, regardless of country, this guy has the right idea!



Pawsitively Yours,
Boo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...