Saturday, May 29, 2010

Made A Funny, Eh!

Recently on my Twitter page I mentioned that if I was a hockey goalie, I'd have a hockey helmet with a vicious Hello Kitty on it. Now I have to admit, I should have said mask - I was still in shock the Canadiens lost so I was struggling with my words... but in the end I was just trying to be funny to cheer up my other Habs lovers. Alas though, some Twitter humans took it very seriously. I'm wondering if they're Flyers fans. *MOL*


My one fellow hockey follower did inquire how Hello Kitty could look vicious... which I think is a whiskertastic question.


Well here she is! I'm sure Hello Kitty's husband blames this photo on PMS.



Your hockey MASK wearing Canadian Canadiens feline fan,
Boo Man

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...