Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scary Things, Eh!

Niece and The Boy brought home an alien machine. I mean I understand bringing home new cats that need homes, but let's not go crazy here, eh!

When it gets angry it turns orange inside and gets all hot. I think it could melt whiskers! Its outside is metal with a hard black protective suit. It also has these big glowing green eyes!! I can't believe they've let it into our house!!

It's super freaky... and when it is hungry, you have to feed it through its slots - and it has FOUR of them. That's just creepy. It seems to only eat carbs, which does make us happy because it doesn't want our tuna or salmon.

It appears to have a name. It is "Ken More". I guess it's a boy, if alien machines can be classified that way.

Here's a photo... I hope it doesn't scare you!!


Keebler said she'll stay up at night and make sure it doesn't try to take over the kitchen, especially since that's her "crib".

Pawsitively Yours,
Boo Man

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...