Friday, December 24, 2010

Always Last Minute, Eh!

It always seems like humans are rushing around at the last minute with their Christmas details. If only they were more organized like Santa (or cats), eh?!

Well, since Niece was trying to get some wrapping done last night, I decided to lend a paw. She was lucky I was there because she's not very good at wrapping. I'm glad I could show her how it's done, eh!

First, you gotta get organized! Look at this mess...

Then you gotta smoosh the paper around the gift.

She almost forgot the tags, eh!

Niece cleaned up the mess, but I gotta say, that was exhausing. I need a snoozer...

Hope all your presents are wrapped and under the tree. I hear that Santa is already circuling the globe!



Merry Christmas Eve!
Boo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...