Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rainy Days, Eh!

Greetings from raintastic Las Vegas! It has been nothing but rain and clouds, coulds and rain around here. Niece said she drove in fog today too. Yup F-O-G! What is this San Francisco? *MOL*


(Flickr photo of fog in Las Vegas by Asten)


Well, since we can't sun our bellies, it's just been a snooze fest. Here's the proof.

Keebler doesn't know how to get comfortable, eh? *snickersnort*

Newbe can almost make herself look like a donut!

Lila was being a bed hog, eh?

I was kinda bored because everyone was asleep! Do you like my cushion? My human mom made it for me. I brought it from Canada!

You may notice that there is no photo of Frankie. She was hiding from me. She's pretty shy but some day I hope to be friends.

Well, I'm going to go do my sunshine dance and hope it brings some rays soon!

Pawsitively Yours,
Bored Boo



1 comment:

Kathy said...

Boo, I hope to spend a rainy day snuggling you!! *kitty kiss!*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...