Sunday, February 5, 2012

You Call It Football, I Call It Hairball, Eh!

Meow, meow, meow.... the Super Bowl is on.  Whatever, eh!  It's no hockey game, so I don't get what all the buzz is about.  I mean there's no ice, no sticks,  no fist fights.  And even worse, there was a half-time show with some singer lady from the 1980's!  If there is not a zamboni entertaining me at a half time, I'm not interested.




The coach for the Patriots must think it's going to snow though because he's wearing a hoodie.  Coaches in hockey don't wear hoodies!!  They have more style, eh!  The only good thing about Super Bowl Sunday is we get extra salmon to celebrate!  That's pawsome!!

Pawsitively Yours,
Boo Man

1 comment:

Mariodacat said...

ha ha- This is the first time I've seen football compared to hokey. So funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...