Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's, Eh!

Well there goes Niece again - ignoring my blog for other human things like work and sleep.  I sleep most of the day, and I still get things done.  I don't know why humans can't figure it out.  Glad I'm a cat, eh!  

Anywho, because it's Valentine's Day I told Niece I wouldn't stand for having my page go silent.  Especially because I wanted to make sure I sent Valentine's Day wishes to my true love - Newbe.  For as long as I've lived here, I've asked her to be mine; but alas, her love still eludes me.  What is a lonely heart to do?  Watch more hockey I suppose...


My one true love - Newbe.

I hope each of you has a whiskertastic Valentine's and remember, it's not about who you love, but if they'll share their kibble with you each and every day.






Pawsitively Yours,
Boo 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...