Saturday, May 30, 2009

Roommates, Aye?


Let me tell ya, aye - I'm not overly fond of roommates, but I guess I'll get used to them. They just came trotting in Friday night - all ready to party. They were checkin out my big fluffy bed, my bowls, my litter box. One even sat in my window and went to sleep! Guess she needed a nap before a big night out on the strip.

I've had a lot to say about it, but for the most part they don't seem to listen - except for the Maine Coon... she runs when I growl. It's kind a cute she's think I'm such a big stud. The American Shorthair though seems to want to give me a piece of her mind, but that's just like a crazy American to be so vocal.

The Wegie is actually pretty cool. She's been quite friendly, and I may have to put my hockey grudge aside and be nice to her... some day... until then, I gotta hold my position that Canadian hockey is the best.

Yesterday I took a short trip down the luxurious hallway to the beautiful foyer. This place is pretty big! But it was so exciting I had to immediately return to my suite for a snack and a nap.

Today was especially weird. Housekeeping brought in this big, noisy, awful machine. It appeared to suck up litter and fur from the floor, but it was just so disturbing. I was not pleased at all, but I must say my room is sparkley clean - I guess they're forgiven.

Well I guess that's all from here. This blog has made me sleepy... time for another snoozer.

Pawsitively Yours,
Boo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...