Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Finicky Feline Food Review, Aye?

I had the opportunity to sample a tasty dish this past weekend here at the resort. It was Atlantic salmon served with natural juices. The chef, Mr. Bubble Bee, has a unique way of vacuum sealing the salmon so it maintains a flaky texture and fresh cooked salmon flavor. He's super famous for his tuna, which is served in water or oil, but I have to say this cutting edge venture into salmon will really take him to the next level with his finicky diners.

Saturday, or what I now call Salmon Saturday, started off with me having writer's block. I was sitting in front of the computer trying to blog and just decided that I needed something from room service to get my creativity flowing. Upon delivery, the first thing I noticed was the presentation. The finely flaked fish was placed on a hand painted plate from Japan with a design of a cat on it. I was stunned that the executive chef would send such a fine piece of china for a room service order. (Have I mentioned lately how much I love this resort?) The plate was also salmon in color complimenting the vibrant color of this delectable fish.


I first smelled the fish and sat back to let it's aroma prime my palate. I then took a small bite testing its texture and temperature. It was exquisite. From there, I couldn't control myself. I ate and ate and ate as if it was Thanksgiving dinner! I think at one point I even dropped some from my mouth because it was so exciting. When I was finished, I sat back thoroughly pleased with my meal, but too tired to blog. After a meal that wonderful, a nap is necessary, aye.

So if you're ever in Las Vegas, stop by the resort and request Chef Bumble Bee's Atlantic Salmon. You won't regret it!

Pawsitively Yours,
Critic Boo Man

p.s. Speaking of fish, don't forget to check out my virtual fish bowl over on the right. You can click anywhere on the water to feed them! They would appreciate a few bits of food from my pawsome readers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...