Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Nemesis Newbe, Aye?

This is Newbe... an "adorable" cat they say who supposedly sleeps all the time...


But I have a different story... I know this Newbe, the looney cat-milk junkie who likes to come into my suite and start a ruckus some days. Can't you see the crazy in her eye? I think it's that punk rock hair do in the multiple colors, aye. They call it "calico" but I think it is "wack-o". MOL!


Niece keeps telling me, "Oh everyone loves Newbe... Newbe is the mellow one... Newbe just likes to sleep..." Whatever! I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime, I'm just going to stick with the Wegie (her name is Keebler).


Doesn't she looks like an angel sleeping? Niece said that Keebler used to be called "the crazy one", and that she's too smart for her own good... but I kinda dig her hip personality and gentle ways. I have heard her get quite pushy though around dinner time. I guess she has a serious meat habit. Tuna. Mahi-Mahi. Salmon. Chicken. Turkey. Bacon. Ham. It's kinda disgusting. Keebler also mentioned once that she was dying for some cheese. I think she even had 'the shakes' from cheese withdrawal. I also think she may hit the cat-milk. That stuff is addictive.

Well, I'll try to find out more about these two as time goes on and report back to you all in blog land. In the meantime, I hope they know I've got my eye on them... except for when I'm napping.

Pawsitively Yours,
Inspector Boo-Man

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...