Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day, Aye!

Happy Father's Day everyone!

When I was kitten, my furry mama said my cat dad was very handsome, much like myself.

Niece's dad is very funny and smart. Here's a picture of him with their furry son Charlie. Niece said that they don't really dress alike. It was a joke for the photo... yeah right! MOL!! (Meow Out Loud!) Only dogs have to do such silly things... us cats are far more dignified.


I haven't met The Boy's dad yet. Niece says they live far away, but not quite as far as I lived in Canada. They have a cat named Tigger. The Boy talks to his dad (and mom) on Sundays. I'm always interested when I hear them talk about sports, especially hockey!! I'll be anxious to meet him in the fall when they come to visit.

Here's The Boy's dad doing something he loves - golf!! It's kinda like hockey because you have a stick and you hit an object, but people keep their teeth in golf.




Happy Father's Day!!

Pawsitively Yours,
Boo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...