Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Better Make Sure I've Got No Tan Lines, Aye?

Greetings Boo Buddies!

I can't stay long because I have a tanning appointment over at the window seat in a few minutes, but I just had a drop a blog posting to say hello! After the big rainy week ended, we've had nothing but sunshine and clear skies. Niece and The Boy say that we should enjoy it now because come May it will start getting too toasty. For us cats though, we love warm sunshine. Every morning when I wake up, I say the kitty sunshine poem:

"Sun, Sun
You are so fun
When you arrive, I always run.

You toast my head,
You toast my feet,
You even toast my window seat.

I love your glow and your rays
They make me happy all my days.

Now get to warmin' and get to cookin'
Cause when I'm with you I'm super good lookin'!"


>>>>MOL!!! (Meow Out Loud).<<<<

Ahhhh, I love that poem.



I hope everyone is doing great! In addition to getting incredible tanning time, I'm also losing weight! I look so good it's a wonder I haven't been asked to star in my own television show yet... maybe someday soon.

Pawsitively yours,
The Boo Man

p.s. Maybe I should get some sunglasses...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...