Thursday, January 21, 2010

Raining Us And Dogs, Aye!

My oh my is it wet here in the desert! Holy meowzers! From my window seat I can see rain on the ground, rain on the trees, rain on the grass, rain in the air... and worst of all there are NO birds out there to see! I mean I don't blame them, getting wet is about as fun as going to the vet, but I sure do miss seeing them fly around. Hopefully though they're warm and dry in their little bird shelters.


The other problem with the rain is that Keebler and Newbe can't go out to the garage and sit on Niece and The Boy's cars. See every night after dinner, they like to go out and sit on the warm car hoods, but because the cars are wet, they're not allowed out to the garage right now. And man are they grumpy! I'll be glad when the cars are dry again, and maybe Keebler's paws will be cleaner after she comes back in now that the rain cleaned Niece's SUV! Sometimes it looks like she's been out there changing tires.



I got to go out to the garage once, but Niece saw me lick the bottom of her truck and I got grounded... forever... I was just seeing what dirt in Las Vegas tasted like - geeez! I guess though there are yucky chemicals and she didn't want me to get hurt. She's a good guardian.

Well, I'm off to watch more of the rain! I hear we may see the sun tomorrow and maybe even a bird or two.

Pawsitively Yours,
Bored Boo Man

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...