Saturday, February 27, 2010

Soccer Balls and Hockey Pucks, Aye!

While soccer is not as popular in America as it is in places like Europe and South America, our house seems to have many tiny sponge soccer balls in various colors. Keebler loves to play with them. I however, find them quite strange and I avoid them at all costs.



I'm thinking there's a hole in the cat toy world. They don't have any sponge hockey pucks! Now that I would play with! I'll have to start working on that as soon as I'm done napping in the sun, eating kibble, doing my laser workout, and laying on all the couches... dang I'm a busy guy!



Pawsitively Yours,
Boo

p.s. I've been trying to place bets with Keebler, Newbe, Lila and Frankie for the Canada/USA gold medal hockey game, but no one here will take my Loonies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...