Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Think I Can, Eh!

Today was a breezy happy day in Las Vegas. Some say it's windy, but us kitties love the breeze, especially me. It blows my luxurious locks around, and I like like a feline Fabio, eh!

When the first window was opened, it was a kitty free-for-all. Newbe got there first and then Keebler, and it appeared there was no room for me, but I stuck with it and finally succeeded in owning the window. I got one wack to the head by Keebler, but I remained calm. My human mom always said, "Boo, you're such a gentleman." So, I was polite and didn't swat back at Keebler.

THIS IS OUR WINDOW! GIRLS RULE, BOYS DROOL...

IS THERE ANY ROOM FOR ME?

MAYBE I CAN GO OVER THERE...

A-HA! I AM VICTORIOUS!

I GUESS I'LL SHARE...


Hope your day was filled with lovely breezes, eh!
Pawsitively yours,
Boo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a nice kitty sharing your window:) Fluffy bunny hugs from hoppelz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...