Friday, July 30, 2010

Birthday Blast, Eh!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post since my big birthday bash. It was such a big night it's taken me this many days of cat napping to recover.

Check out these whiskertastic photos!

Here I am waiting for my guests to arrive.

Maybe I'll take a nap before they get here...

Here's my birthday party plates and our fabulous salmon dinner!

Keebler and Newbe came to dinner. Lila and Frankie decided to meet us at the club later.



Newbe and I were ready to go party Vegas style, but Keebler stayed behind with the salmon. She eventually showed but had a hard time rockin' out with that big belly full of fish!

Here I am getting ready to hit the dance floor with the gang. I had some great moves like the Canadian Cha-Cha, the Feline Funk, and the Paw Polka. It was a blast!

And back to my normal gig the other 364 days a year!


Meow at you later!!
Boo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...