Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Poem By Keebler, Eh!

It's been awhile since I've shared with you some of Keebler's poetry. Here's one she wrote today, eh. Enjoy!

Last night I had some kibble,
Last night I had some fish,
Last night I had some play time with a toy that I named Squish.

Last night I laid on the chair,
Last night I laid on the couch,
Last night I had a funny dream that I was Oscar the Grouch.

This morning I played on the stairs,
This morning I played on the rug,
This morning my mama gave me a brushing and a great big kitty hug!

This morning I was loved,
This morning I was happy,
This morning I ran by and gave Newbe a big old forehead slappy!


Ahhh, that Keebler. She's one talented lady.


Happy Tuesday!
Love,
Boo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...