Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kitteh In Need, Eh!

Boo Buddies with a Buck or Loonie Needed!


The roommates and I have it pretty good around here - we're blessed! But not all kittehs have it so good. This one little kitteh without a home has been very sick and is now undergoing some treatments to feel better! However, her rescue group and foster huMum need some help.


Cara is her name and she hasn't been able to eat! The freeway the kitteh noms drive on from her mouth to her belly is broken. I can't imagine not being able to eat. Salmon is so tasty, eh!


So because my huMum always said to do good for others, I am here to ask my Boo Buddies to donate a buck to change Cara's luck, eh! With the Canadian dollar being almost the same as the US dollar, I think we can do it.

Plus if you give a buck, and then your friend gives a buck, and then their friend gives a buck, all those bucks add up like a giant pawsome pile of cat treats, eh! Here is her rescue group's buck and loonie collector:



If you want to read Cara's story check out the bloggy Covered In Cat Hair.

Pawsitively yours,
Boo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...