Saturday, June 4, 2011

Food Plate, Eh

I was hanging out with Niece, and she was reading this story online about a Food Plate.  I guess humans like to balance out their food.  Previously it was a pyramid.  Now it's a plate.  A balanced diet to me is when I have a belly full of kibble and I steady myself on my favorite couch, eh!  *MOL*

So here is a picture of their plate:



Here's a picture of mine:


And may I note that it is acceptable to have either fresh salmon right from the pouch or can or freeze dried salmon direct from PetSmart.  I'm not picky.

Niece says I'm a little heavy on the carbs.  I told her to talk to the paw!  This rad hockey body is a result of my precise kibble intake and regimented work outs.

Until next time!
Boo Man

1 comment:

Katnip Lounge said...

The Baby would add 2% donut!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...