Friday, June 10, 2011

Going to the V-E-T, Eh!

In a week I have to go to the v-e-t.  What is up with that, eh? 



I mean I love Dr. P., don't get me wrong.  She's a big fan of mine.  And I get to visit my buddy Chance the office cat.  He's one funny dude.  But seriously?  Do you know what happens at the vet? 

First they weigh me and I get to hear "constructive" criticism about my rad hockey body.  Blah blah blah... less kibble, more exercise... I am Canadian.  This is how cats roll in the Great White North, eh!

Then they stick things in your ears, poke your stomach, and then they do something I can't even talk about.  Let's just say it involves a thermometer.  It's so not cool.



Finally the stab you with needles!  Well, ok - that's not really a big deal.  I actually never know when they're doing that one.  I'm usually too busy giving Dr. P. my sexy face.

"How you doin', eh?"
Niece decided to double up this trip and Lila is going to go with me too.  She really loves Dr. P. because she helped Lila beat breast cancer.  So when they visit, it's very special.  That's nice - maybe that will put Dr. P. in a super good mood and she'll forget about that thermometer thing, eh!!  *MOL*

Pawsitively Yours,
The Boo Man

2 comments:

Lily said...

Oh Boo - the #analProbe is the worst! We have a saying - #EarsNotRears for taking temps! MOL! Glad u like your vet, makes the whole thing easier to bear! <3 Lily

Katnip Lounge said...

gah! That temp thing is the worst. Last time is was at the vet I squeezed my mighty loins and launched the dang thing across the room! You should try that, Boo. For fun.
~Maui

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...