Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Catmus, Eh!!!

Hello Boo Buddies!!

I hope you are all having a faBOOlous Catmus this year.  The roommates and I got together this year and thought, we have a lot of kibble, salmon, toys, and woobies, so we decided to ask Santa to give lots of goodies to those kittehs that need all that stuff!

Niece helped too and made sure that lots of anipals got things they needed.

It was a blessed Catmus, eh?!



Love to all of you.  I'm going to take a pawsome snoozer and get a big squeezer hug from Niece and The Boy.  That's all I need!!

Pawsitively Yours,
Boo Biggins and The Roommates (Lila, Frankie, Newbe & Keebler)

2 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Merry Christmas!
Trish & the Kats xx

Mariodacat said...

Merry Christmas pal. Sorry I've been missing for so long - dang oomans always running out of time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...