Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rockin' The Flag, Eh!!

Hello Boo Buddies,

Long time no meow, I know. It's just been such a great winter for napping that I'm a snooze master! I do make sure to catch my beloved Canadiens when they're on the box the humans always stare at, but they just lost to the Flyers. The Boy was happy, me not so much, eh!!

Niece got me a rockin' holiday gift and said I had to have it now. It's a Canadian flag collar. I look pretty pawsome in it.  She's got good taste.




Niece says I'm a stud muffin - I have no idea what that means, but if it means that I'm a hockey God, then it works. *MOL*

Hope you're ready for Christmas too!  May you have lots of kibble in your stockings and catnip cigars under your tree.

Meho Meho Meho, eh!

Love,
Boo Man

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...