Sunday, August 30, 2009

Painting Is Not Fun, Aye!

The more time I spend here, the more I see what home improvement junkies Niece and The Boy are. The upside - they're good at what they do. The downside - I just can't seem to help without getting into some kind of pickle!

This weekend Niece was finishing up some painting, and I thought I'd try to lend a paw... well that didn't go so great. That blue painter's tape is just ridiculous. It's sticky, and then curls up and tries to mock me... then it sticks some more. I can't believe my human brother and other family members paint for a living. It's just crazy.

Here I am beating up the tape. As if it was gonna get the best of me!

And here is the tape playing a trick on me. It was hiding on my whiskers! But I caught on quick and showed it who is boss!


Recently Keebler and Newbe said they do something called "supervising" while Niece and The Boy work on their projets. They said it can be very difficult and it has taken them awhile to learn the techniques so it goes perfectly. Today they showed me what "supervising" is... I'm going to start practicing how to be a supervisor right now!!


Pawsitively Yours,
Supervisor Boo Man

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...