Friday, September 4, 2009

Thumbs Up, Aye!

If I had thumbs I'd put them both up for my friend Lila! After her surgery, she did very well recovering (she didn't even have to wear one of those head cone thingies they give us - I hate those, they're so silly) and then the vet took out her stitches last weekend. They did say that her lump was cancer so this past week she went for an ultra sound. Guess it's this magic machine that sees your insides! Sounds cool...

They said all her insides looked normal, unfortunately though her outside doesn't because they shaved her belly!! She's half naked! I've been a gentleman and have not looked. Guess the magic machine doesn't work if you have fur on.

So it looks like Lila won't have to get in the carrier again any time soon. And it looks like she'll be here to nap away the days with us. I'm glad.


Hope you all have a great weekend! It's a holiday weekend here so I get Niece and The Boy for 3 days instead of just 2. That will be nice. I love when they're home. It's very interesting. Even though it is good when they're at work because I get to nap in peace. They're noisy when they're home!

Pawsitively Yours,
Boo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...