Friday, November 20, 2009

Holy Holes, Aye!

MEOWZERS has this been a CRAZY week!!

On Thursday, I was put back in that crazy traveling box and in the car I went again. I'm really starting to hate that thing, but fortunately this time I wasn't going to the vet. I actually was getting to go have a slumber party at my sister Karen and Peggy's house. The reason I had to go over there though is even more crazy!

My magnificent house in Las Vegas had to get new piping! Yuppers, they had to replace the whole system. Fortunately, Niece and The Boy didn't have to pay a dime as it was the builders fault, but it was not fun for anyone.

As you can see they cut lots of holes in the walls. And from what I hear it was non-stop noise and people. The girls stayed at the house, but all 4 of them had to share the only bedroom not touched by the madness. They said it was crowded and I heard Frankie was not happy. I think that my slumber party was way more fun!

Here are some of the photos of the holes:
Newbe is inspecting the damage.

Here is the Casita - my favorite room!


So as you can see it was a wacky week, but soon our house will be back to normal and purrfect!

Pawsitively yours,
Boo Man

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...