Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Am Thankful, Aye!

Happy Thanksgiving Boo Buddies!!!

Today I am so thankful for the beautiful sunshine, my squishy window seat, the wonderful breakfast of canned salmon I had, the birds flying by, and the big Boo hug I got from Niece and The Boy first thing! I am so happy to be here with family on this glorious day!

I can't lie, I still miss my mama, but as my kitty guardian angel - she is always here.

This picture of a Thanksgiving cat was on a piece of mail we received recently, and I've heard some people say it looks like me. I think that's silly! I would never wear such a lame hat!!


With a full belly and a full heart I must now go take a Thanksgiving Day nap.

Much meow love,
Boo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...