Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year, Aye!

Happy 2010 to all my Boo's Buddies!!

I'd like to think that this will be the decade of the Boo Man! I am so much more exciting than those Chinese horoscope animals.

I was able to celebrate the new year at 8pm Pacific Time since it was midnight on the Island by then. That made it very easy for me to then nap the rest of the night away. We had a quiet New Year's, but it was nice that all of us were hanging out watching the crazies on television that were down on the Las Vegas strip and in New York City. I think it was a little warmer in Vegas than in New York.

My goals for 2010 are:

1.) Eat more salmon, aye!
2.) Nap more often
3.) Keep chasing the laser pointer as it is helping me lose weight!
4.) Continue to get along with Newbe - we have a mutal understanding now
5.) Have fun chillin' out with Lila - we have a nice time on the window seat
6.) Hang out with Keebler more - she's the cool one
7.) Actually see Frankie - she hides a lot
8.) Get lots of hugs from Niece and The Boy - they are hug machines and I dig it!
9.) Watch the birds from my window seat. Our back yard is so lovely.
10.) Roll around on the floor and be the funny man that I am!

I hope each of you continue to have health, wealth and a pawsitively whiskertastic time in 2010!

Love always,
The Boo Man

p.s. Enjoy the new blog style for 2010!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...